Reader Space: A Craftaholic's Craft Room

Once again you fine friends left me in awe of your sweetness and kindness!  Today's reader space was a nominated space, and the second I saw it, I knew why!







When I let Linda know she was nominated, she was so sweet in providing me some additional details about her incredible space!



Linda wrote:




"I'm so excited to share my craft room with you today! My craft room is a dream come true for me and I feel so blessed to have a creative haven in my home.

We moved last summer into a home with an extra bedroom and my poor husband, Davis had no choice but to let me turn it into a craft room! I decided to use my craft supplies to "decorate" my craft room. Being surrounded by the colors and textures not only inspires me, but it also makes it easy to find things.

I accessorized my room with things I love like vintage goodies, bright colors, and repurposed items. I was also really lucky to have The Original Scrapbox send me some of their products to put in my craft room. Their fold away storage systems are amazing!

And I will admit, my room is not always this nice and tidy....my craft room does know how to get down and dirty when I'm in the middle of a project!

You can check out the video tour of my craft room here.

I hope you enjoy my room! Thanks for letting me show it off, Jen!
Happy Crafting,
Linda"




Ready to be in love?!







Isn't that stenciled accent wall swoon worthy?  Such a great statement in a creative space!



I can't get over all of the sweet little details.  Like that $3 chandelier that looks like a million bucks thanks to some yellow spray paint!







I also adore that the decor is compiled of functioning craft supplies! 







How creative is that ribbon storage?  I love that she organizes it by color in a common method!  Smart gal! 



Her fabric storage is equally as genius!







A simple rod with some clips keeps all of her favorites easy to find and adds a great treatment to the wall!



Have you ever seen The Original Scrapbox?  It's insanely packed with endless storage!  Holy Moly Rocky!







Now that is amazing use of space!  Looking at the room, you would never know all of that storage is inside that single cabinet!



Same with the sewing station!  What's not to love?  Another really great workspace that also folds up into a small cabinet when not in use!







One of my favorite features in the whole room is the crib spring turned inspiration board! 







Linda did such an outstanding job designing her room.  If I had a space like this, I would surely lock myself in there for hours days and get lost in happy craftland.  Wow!



I am so grateful Linda let me share her incredible room today!  For more details, ideas, photos and even a video tour, you can check out Linda's blog here.



What's your favorite moment from today's space?  The vintage inspired pieces and thrifty makeovers?  The concealed storage?  The creative ribbon and fabric display? 








ATTENTION!! 
Want to be featured in a Reader Space edition? 
Have an awesome organizing story to
share?  I am looking for projects that have
made a positive impact to your
life.  Please submit your story and photos here and I would heart to feature them right here, on the blog!!  Photos should be high resolution and unedited. 
Please include a description of the project,
including any costs, inspiration, and how it
has changed your life and routine for the better! 
Oh, and no worries my friends, we
will NEVER judge "before" pictures
because that just wouldn't be
nice!  Only love goes on at this blog!





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment